Monday, February 16, 2009

Cameo


Cameo
Meet Cameo the mother of most here. she is the reason we ended up with so many, with her second litter, which I was not for sure she had , when she would come visit then leave. she acted like she had somewhere to go so she would visit then leave. and I would watch her walk as far as I can see her go into the woods.. well I told her if she had any babies out there to bring them here.....well a couple days later,,,she did...was a thanks giving present I guess. I really wasant for sure she was pregnant the second time cause she was so little then one day she was even smaller? so I was guessing.the first litter she had was already born and walking a little and she was nursing she herself looked like a kitten so thin so unsore of me due to her being feral. took me all summer on my hands and knees under treess talking to her and her kittens trying to get her to trust me.well her kittens were getting older and they all stayed very close to the house. one day I noticed she was getting all mean towards them, then she dissappears. and leaves them and THEY STAY and I took care of them. then thats when she showed up again and sticking around but stillmean to the others. and seemed to be getting a little bigger then she dissappears again. then when she came back she was already ltting me touch her and pet her and she was visiting with me now inside,, I picked her up and something wet and warm happened and I put her down and there was milkeverywhere!??!?! well I NEVER seen that happen before. so that was a tip off she had kittens.. happy but mad cause I could never get her to where I can get her fixed,,, then she brings them to the house SO I HAVE her and the kittens inthe house.. kittens hissing the whole time very feral and to this day still a bit skiddish. which I dont understand , cause they have been with us since they were tiny....so I thought she is NOT GOING back out till I get her fixed so she nursed and I called to see when I can get her fixed ,, the vet said wait till she is done nursing... and I called the shelter to see about bringing themin they said wait till she is done nursing... well I knew if I waited to long and get to know each and everyone of these little hissy fuzz balls I would get attatched.. well weeks went by.. I was doing well . and they started to play and all that,, then one day was sitting on the couch... they were goofing ogg and all stopped and just looked at me? and THEN THERE IT HAPPENED.. we had EYE contact!!!! I was avoiding that the whole time.. well then I got to know each one and there differant personalities and time went by..and went by....and weeeeeeeeeeeent by.. couple years later,,,its still going by. so there ya have it. YA GET ONE feral momma and ya get alot of feral kitkats, HAHA and Cameo is a indoor cat, and she got her name cause when I would go out looking for her.. she would be laying in front of me and I could not see her till she moved due to her blending in with the leaves in the woods she was camoplaged . so there ya have it... I also call her momma jamma. she is a tortishell and David thought she was so ugly but I thought she was beatutiful , but he said he has respect for her for what has done, she actually brought them to me, and it looked like it was a long nights journy for her at that time IN THE SNOW. so she is a special Momma Jamma and yes she is fixed

No comments:

Post a Comment